Wednesday, January 14, 2009

CPS challenges #98 and #99

I took the scraps from yesterday's layout and I made these 2 birthday cards using the last 2 sketches from CPS.

This one is for sketch #98.



Supplies: paper and sticker, Scenic Route. paper frills, Doodlebug. punches, Marvy Uchida

This one is for sketch #99. I made it a horizontal card but the sketch was for a vertical card. It worked out better for the size scraps I had.



Supplies: paper and stickers, Scenic Route. paper frills, Doodlebug.

9 comments:

  1. Isn't that paper SO fun!!! Your cards are wonderful! Great job on both sketches, and thanks for playing at CPS this week!

    ~Lea

    ReplyDelete
  2. What sweet cards!! I love that awesome birthday paper!! So glad you played along with the sketch!! :) TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, doll! Gosh, it's good to be back over here and all your eye candy! I am even posting! Yay! I've been slathering my fingers with blue goo and it helps with the pain. Makes my keyboard smell good too, haha. Now if I can just not electricute myself, I'll be set.

    Hey, forget your DH, that gorgeous red and orange-y ValDay card can be for me!!! Love it to pieces. Have a great day, you've inspired me to!

    xoxo,
    Aimeslee

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those cards are both so cute! Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute cards! The "you are how old?" made me literally LOL. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great use of scraps! Both cards look very cute. Love that you switched the sketch around to fit your needs, it turned out great.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What great Birthday Cards! Thanks for playing with the CPS Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  8. great work thanks for sharing your cps take with us!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I do appreciate them.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin