Tuesday, January 13, 2009

layout: happy birthday

I was going through my photos and I realized I didn't scrap Emily's friend party for her birthday last year. I don't have many photos because we went to a glow in the dark, indoor mini golf place. I also used a PageMaps sketch, love that site.

In keeping with using my stash, I finally used these papers. True confession time...I bought them in August (along with a lot of Basic Grey) before the kids went back to school...almost 5 months ago. Yikes!

The cupcakes I made using a circle punch and cutting the bottom to fit. I used deco scissors on the top edge of the green paper and added a black rhinestone for a cherry. This was inspired by an article I saw in Scrapbooks Etc., either the December 2008 or January 2009 issue.



Supplies: pattern paper and stickers, Scenic Route. journal spot, Making Memories. circle punches, rhinestones and deco scissors.

2 comments:

  1. Fun page! I love the bright colors. They pop off the white background. tfs! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I do appreciate them.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin