Welcome to my new blog. Well, it is the same blog just a new web address, but I'm glad you followed me here. I'm going to start off with a tag. Aimeslee has asked if I could only scrap with 6 lines of paper what would they be. This is going to be tough since I love pretty paper. I love looking at it for months before I use it and sometimes will even smell it.
1. KI Memories. I have liked this paper since the beginning but really fell in love with it with Collection IV (Colorful, My Guy, My Girl, etc.). And I still have quite a bit of that paper too. I was so happy when they came out with the Favorite Things collection, like visiting with an old friend. I like to use it on my kids layouts because of the patterns and the colors are just fun. I am also a big fan of their Holiday papers, again for the kids layouts. I still have some paper from that 2004 collection too. It's good stuff that never goes out of style. My current favorite is the Lace Cardstock. I have cut into a couple pieces that I have but for the most part I am still admiring it in the bag. I am looking forward to seeing the Glitter Lace Cardstock that is coming out this Spring.
2. Basic Grey. This is another paper line I just love, even if I haven't bought every collection they came out with. Some of my favorites include, Color Me Silly, Ambrosia, Infuse, Blush and Pheobe. It probably is a good thing I don't have much time to sew since they made their papers into fabric. Another thing I love about Basic Grey paper is that it has the best smell out of all my papers.
3. Scenic Route. I really like their thick double sided papers in fun patterns. Some of my favorites are Appleton, Surprise, Liberty and Salem. I haven't seen any sneaks for the new papers but i am curious.
4.SEI. Again another company with thick double sided papers. I like double sided paper, I feel like I can do more with them. My favorites are Dill Blossom, Chick-a-dee and -doo, Poppy and Black Orchard. I still have some of Granny's Kitchen and Aunt Gertie's Garden I have been hanging on to...got to break some of it out later. I'm looking forward to seeing Lovebirds when it comes out.
5. Doodlebug. I love this paper and embellishments just because they are so ding, dang, darn cute. I just can't help it. Plus, I like that the new papers always coordinate with the old collections. Plus their magazine ads are just fabulous eye candy. I'm looking forward to seeing what they have coming out with.
6. Making Memories. I have always liked their papers but really fell in love when they came out with the shaped papers, the brackets, postage stamp and scallop circles...good fun stuff.
This was really hard to chose just 6, so here a a couple runner ups that didn't make the cut but I love anyway: Imaginisce and Die Cuts With a View.