Wednesday, February 18, 2009

card: blue bird thank you

With the kids out of school this past Monday, I feel like I am a day behind. It is really messing me up and I thought today was Tuesday. I handed in my education records at the Board of Ed office this morning. Then in about four days I should get my welcome packet and register with the phone bank and hopefully I will get called.

Then I went to my lss and got a couple border punches and some new Basic Grey...so pretty in person, and a few other new papers. I'm hoping to make some time tomorrow to play with my new things instead of waiting months like I normally do.

Like the paper on this card that I made over the weekend. I made the bird using the Slice Back to School/Fall card and cut it at 2 inches. I glued it on to white cardstock and then trimmed around it.



Supplies: paper, Basic Grey. die cut, Slice Back to School/Fall card. stamp, Savvy Stamps. corner rounder.

3 comments:

  1. Linda, this is another beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How resourceful are you? Good jobber. I thought that bird was a piece of BG chipboard embellie or something. Way to go. xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I do appreciate them.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin