Saturday, February 28, 2009

card: happy birthday

I didn't realize I haven't posted all week. Stupid cold has wiped me out. #1 is still fighting it too. Now #3 and dh have come down with it. Funny how we all get sick just as I have everything finalized with subbing at the school, actually I just need to take my id card to the school so I can be put on their preferred list. Like something doesn't want me to go back to work just yet.

During one of my headache free moments, I made this birthday card. The the pearls are sewn on to 2 butterfly punches and I bent back the top punch for a little dimension.





Supplies:paper, Basic Grey. punch, Martha Stewart. sticker, Bazzill. ribbon and pearls.

2 comments:

  1. I love the little butterflie, that is such a pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pearls on the butterfly is genius! love it! Take good care of your health, hun, the colds this winter have been killer and take forever to get over completely. You will atleast have a good immunity when you start working...til the next wave of sickness, lol. ;-))

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I do appreciate them.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin