Monday, February 23, 2009

card: thank you

My dd, #1, gave me this horrible cold over the weekend. I suppose I should be grateful that I don't have the fever she had for 2 days, which ruined her perfect attendance. But I can't stand breathing through my mouth, it dries out my throat and my lips get chapped. Waa, waa, waa.

I made this card at the same time as the one for the Cuttlebug challenge and is very similar to that one. I used the top half of the bird paper which I really love. I also added a rhinestone to the center of the flower on the sticker, which was pink.



Supplies: paper, Basic Grey and Making Memories. punch, Fiskars. trim, Making Memories. sticker, Bazzill. rhinestone.

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I really love the new BG line that you've been using.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! I have that MM line but haven't done anything with it yet! Your card inspires me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adorable card! Hope you feel better real soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card! I love the orange accents. Hope you are feeling better very soon! There sure are a lot of yucky colds going around right now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the colors of the card. Hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the card!!

    Sorry about your cold.

    Connie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Swooning over the pom-pom trim - love it!

    Okay, so sorry you are sick now. I'm hoping you are better since it's been 4 days since your post. This is like the great unspoken truth in teaching, but get used to being sick your first year. You're gonna catch everything anything has, Linda. Do you know that? Teachers never mention that, but the first year is all about building up the immunity....and they do not even pay you extra for that! :-((((

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card, Linda!! I hope you're feeling tons better; I've never been as sick as I have this year since starting work at the school - the principal told me it's a "rite of passage" :) LOL!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I do appreciate them.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin