Saturday, February 21, 2009

card: thanks

Yesterday, #3 said to me that he wanted me to get a job so he could go to after school care at his school with his friends. This made me laugh because about 8 or so years ago #1 had said pretty much the same thing to me. But she was a little more annoyed about the fact that I was a sahm, like I was at home just to cramp her style. Wait until he finds out that the job I am getting still won't put him in before/after school care.

I made another thank you card, you can never have too many on hand. I really like this combination of blue and orange. I sewed the button to the center of the flowers.


Supplies: paper, Basic Grey. flowers and metal sentiment, Making Memories. rick rack, Doodlebug Designs. button.

5 comments:

  1. I remember the same conversation with Alec and Alyssa few years ago. Beautiful card :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Orange and blue is one of the neatest color combos! I really love the patterns on this card - it's gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the mix of papers on this card - so pretty! :) Kids say the funniest things. I'm currently going through sticker shock as I price out day care - yikes! Someday all 3 will realize how fortunate they were to have you there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yup, we are the Rodney Dangerfields of the family. No respect at all. Great card.

    Now that I think about it, I never had that problem with Missy. She always loved that I was at home. May have been an only-child thang....xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that tag on there; the perfect addition!!

    DD loves it when she has her late start day once a month, because she gets to leave for school after Jamie and I do :) She loves the alone time!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I do appreciate them.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin