Tuesday, February 10, 2009

cps #101 and #102

I got a little behind with the CPS challenges. This card is for sketch #101. I glued the cardstock to the chipboard and then put it back together. Then I applied a layer of Mod Podge to seal it.



Supplies, paper, Basic Grey. chipboard, Making Memories. fiber.

This card is for sketch #102. More chipboard that I adhered paper to and then sanded the edges. I didn't seal this piece.

Supplies: paper, Crate Paper. chipboard and label, Making Memories. punch, Martha Stewart. ribbon and flower.

9 comments:

  1. I am impressed with how much you always seem to be able to get done! cute cards too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! You did such a great job with both of those CPS sketches!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such sweet cards!! Thanks for playing at CPS this week!

    ~Lea

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! You certainly have been busy Linda - I've really enjoyed catching up on all your creations!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable cards, Linda! Love that folded flower on the bottom one :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful cards! love the BG pp :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, Linda. What cute layouts, and your cuttlebuggin cards are too. Are you playing with texture more since you've been c'buggin? Seems like it to me. Anyway, so much eye candy, love it all. (The puh-ple card is calling my name though, LOL).
    happy love day, xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like this whole idea of sketching. When I spend one oz. on pre - design, my work becomes five oz. more sophisticated. Oh yes.

    Between the two cards featured, I vote for 'love struck'. I love that text. Personally I would make the word STRUCK really big, but that's just my idea. We're all unique and that's what craft is all about. Expressing our personality and enriching our life.

    nice blog btw

    ReplyDelete
  9. What pretty cards! I love the folded flower in the bottom one. tfs! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I do appreciate them.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin