Thursday, February 5, 2009

work it wednesday challenge 1 (part 2)

Here are a few of the cards I made with the scraps of my kit I posted yesterday.

I originally wanted to use a fake flower behind the clip but the red had too much orange in it for my liking so I used my Slice to make the flower which I cut in half and then layered.


Other supplies: die cut, Slice Basics 2 card. punch, Martha Stewart.






Other supplies: stamp, Studio G.


Other supplies: acrylic token, KI Memories. deco scissors. circle punch.

On this card I sanded the embossed dots. I like how it turned out.

Other supplies: embossing folder, Cuttlebug. metal letters, Making Memories. green brads.

6 comments:

  1. Adorable cards! I still have some of those MM metal alphabets :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Linda, dangit! LOL I just needed to read two posts to catch up here and there's like a half dozen creations. Girl, do you ever sleep? LOL I know you do, I'm just jealous at how fast you work, and with 3 kids...xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely cards, the colors the bling, they are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful cards! I really need to get in the habit of making cards! Over the last several months I have needed cards and have purchased them! What a shame with all my supplies! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have been very busy!! These are great - I love the bright colors!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I do appreciate them.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin