Wednesday, February 4, 2009

work it wednesday challenge 1

I spend some of my online time at Chatty Scrappers and they have started a fun new challenge to help members use up their kits, called Work it Wednesdays. We have 2 weeks to use up as much of our kit as we can. The kits I have gotten, I have already broken apart so I have made my own kit for the challenge.

Here is the kit I made up: Crate Paper pattern paper and scalloped paper from Creative Imaginations. I also used foam butterfly and epoxy flowers stickers and card sentiments from Making Memories and a wide red ribbon that I forgot to include in this photo only because I didn't know what embellishments I was going to use at the time I pulled these papers.



My ds from this past Easter.

Other supplies: sticker, Scenic Route. journal spot, Making Memories. egg punch. brad, Karen Foster.

This layout is based on a Page Maps sketch. Photos of some wildlife that came to ds's preschool last year. Nice snake...not. But the owl was cute. Please disregard the shadows.

Other supplies: letters, Doodlebug. buttons, ribbon, deco scissors and circle cutter.

My oldest on the first day of school.

Other supplies: sticker, 7 gypsies. journal spot, Heidi Swapp. deco scissors

1 comment:

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I do appreciate them.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin