Wednesday, March 11, 2009

card: butterfly kisses

Not too much going on around here. We had some gorgeous weather over the weekend and I am wishing that it would come back. I just got Hunted, the 5th House of Night book by P.C. and Kristin Cast. When I am done with this post, I am going to get some reading done before the gang comes home from school.

Here is a fast card I made for fun. I may list it in my Etsy shop later on.


Supplies: paper, sentiment and sticker, Making Memories. flower, Heidi Swapp

8 comments:

  1. I love the card.

    I wanted to ask you about the book that you are reading. Is that a good series?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Linda, how've you been? love the card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! Very Spring-y :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty card. Are you still cold-challenged or doing better? Hope so!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card!

    That book series sounds like an interesting read. May have to add that to my long list of want to reads.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card! :) And thanks for the reminder - I bought some of those papers a while ago and keep forgetting to use them.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What gorgeous paper! Perfect for Spring!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really pretty! Love that paper!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I do appreciate them.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin