Friday, March 20, 2009

card: celebrate your birthday

Yikes! I can't believe it has been a week since I have last posted. I got sick again, strep this time, and really didn't have much to blog about other than my sore throat. Yesterday I felt like myself again and made this card. I used a pen to draw the lines around the yellow block. It almost looks like stitching....almost.



Supplies: paper, Die Cuts With a View. stamps, Stampin Up. flowers and brad, Queen and Co.

Time to get ready for kindergarten. I missed last week because #2 had a stomach virus so I am looking forward to getting out of the house.

8 comments:

  1. Glad you are feeling better! Strep is no fun. Very pretty card - love the cheery colors and the hand drawn line stitching. :) Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the color combination is so springy witouth being overly sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card! Love the colors. I have some of those flowers & now I wanna use them :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great color choices and very cute card! I'm glad to hear you're feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute and cheery card! Hope everyone stays well at your house. Lots of bugs out there right now.

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Strep was around our house this winter too. Ugh!! I hope you're feeling tons better this weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh dang girl, strep? Yuck! Man, I bet your medical bills this year are already no joke. Maybe there won't be any more all year! winkwink Glad you are better!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I do appreciate them.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin