Monday, March 2, 2009

card: fond memories

The kids have a snow day. I think we got about 6 inches but the wind is really blowing here so it is hard to tell. I'm hoping later on, they can go outside for some fun. When I took our dogs out, one tried to go back inside while the other was so excited, she almost took my arm off trying to get down the hill.

I'm still looking forward to spring...18 days I think. For this card I used CPS #104. I colored in the flowers and leaves with color pencils and turpenoid. The stamps are In a Peaceful Glade, a Special Limited Edition for 2008, by Clear Artistic Stamps.



Supplies: stamps, Clear Artistic Stamps. paper, Basic Grey. corner rounder, EK Success

6 comments:

  1. What a pretty card! We enjoyed the unexpected snow day yesterday too - but still counting down to spring. Ready for warmer weather! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card! I love that flower stamp. Hope you had a fun snow day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card!! We're having the strangest winter here - we hit 65 degrees yesterday!

    Keep warm and safe at home :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, ou should enter this over at rubberstampchat.net -- they are having a march card sketch challenge and your card fits the sketch to use! LOL Just noticed that. Love that you used colored pencils! Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think we're done with snow days for the year. But you never know in Cinci!

    Beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely piece!!

    In fact, all your cards look awesome and reflect the fun that you have making them! great job... :)

    Priya

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I do appreciate them.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin