Monday, March 23, 2009

card: happy bee-day

Happy Monday! I am just happy to not be sick anymore and finished with my rx. I did make it to Kindergarten on Friday and managed not to pick up any germs. :) While I was there, I had the opportunity to teach the class for a few minutes while their teacher took a bathroom break. It was a little scary at first but I think it was good practice for when I get called.

More exciting news from me. I am going to be teaching online classes at My Creative Classroom, starting in May. My first class is going to be how to make the altered card tins that I make for the CBAC silent auctions.

I have also been working on several Mother's Day cards and listing them in my Etsy shop. I'll start posting them here as it gets closer to May.

The other day I picked up the Citrus Stack and it is gorgeous. I think it is my favorite stack so far.



Supplies: paper, Die Cuts With a View. stamps, Stampendous. punches, Marvy Uchida. ribbon, Micheals

3 comments:

  1. Glad you are felling better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad that you're feeling better and are enjoying being in the classroom! Have fun!

    Beautiful card, too - love the paper!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you are feeling better! Very exciting about the teaching (I'm sure you did great) and upcoming card class. I'll have to check that out.

    And love the little bee card. So cute & cheery. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I do appreciate them.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin