Saturday, March 7, 2009

cards featuring two scoops

Last week, I was going through my Basic Grey stash and found 3 sheets of Two Scoops that I never used. So I challenged myself to make cards using only those papers. In the end, I only used 2 of the sheets, after awhile I was getting bored using the same stuff over and over again. I posted 2 of the cards already, so here are the rest.

The first 3 cards are birthday cards. I also used some Bazzill Chip Topper stickers that I have had for awhile too.







Supplies: paper, Basic Grey. stickers, Bazzill. punches, Fiskars and Marvy Uchida. trim, Making Memories. flowers Prima. Stickles, Ranger.

The next 2 cards are thank you cards. Still using the border punches, I really love them.





Supplies: paper, Basic Grey. punches, Fiskars. sticker, Bazzill. metal embellie, Making Memories. chipboard flower, SEI. flowers, Prima. Stickles, Ranger. ribbon.

The last card is a get well card. I found the classic KI Memories acrylic sentiment in my drawer and gave it a home. The yellow circle is also a classic KI Memories die cut.



Supplies: paper, Basic Grey. die cut and arcylic embellie, KI Memories. chipboard flower, SEI. punch, Marvy Uchida. pen, EK Success.

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful set of cards! I especially love the get well card.

    Great job on challenging yourself to use up those papers. I really need to use up my stash that has been sitting around for a while now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are great cards...really pretty.
    You did a nice job!!

    Connie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, I think I have that paper too! Great cards:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty cards! I've been digging through my stash and trying to use it up a bit too lately. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are so pretty! Love the Two Scoops collection :) Great use of the border punch!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good jobbers matching your elements to your papers. Cute and inventive designs. I love the borders too. I hope you are feeling better. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I do appreciate them.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin