Thursday, March 12, 2009

this and that

I finished Hunted last night. I just couldn't put it down. Plus I had to hurry up and read it so #1 could start it. No spoilers from me but I really enjoyed it and I am looking forward to the next book, Tempted.

I got everything done that I needed for subbing last week. Now I am just waiting to be called. I still go to kindergarten on Friday's which I really enjoy. The kids are just so sweet.

Dh and I have been planning our vacation. We are going to Orlando for Spring Break and do the theme park circuit. The kids are excited and I am looking forward to feeling the sun on a regular basis.

Here is another card using Chloe's Closet. I really have been drawn to the Spring colors in the papers. They make me happy. And I bought an mini easel the other day at Joann's. It is so cute. I found it in the clearance bin for $.97 and had to take it home with me.



Supplies: paper and trim, Making Memories. Slice cards, Seasons (flower cut at 1.5 in) and Noteworthy (font cut at 1 in.) punch, Martha Stewart. flowers, Prima and artificial. rhinestone brad.

8 comments:

  1. That card is so pretty, you are going to have a blast at Orlando how much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card :) And what a great time of year to visit Orlando, before it gets too humid! What fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your spring break plan sounds like fun!! :) Beautiful card - so bright & cheery.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the card! The lace edge is just perfect.
    Have fun in Orlando! My dd is there right now with our band.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't wait to read Hunted!! I'm on the last of my to be read books and then it's back to B&N for Hunted. Anxiously waiting for Tempted too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great find! Cute little easel!

    Love the Chloe's Closet card...I really need to use this line! I got it when it first came out and still have yet to use any of it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, CC reminds me of CBX now, and that never used to be the case. Love that card. What fun - Orlando - are you doing DWorld only or are you also going to Universal and maybe Nick Studios too? I have no idea what preteen girls would like nowadays in Orlando. We were last there in 2000! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  8. Enjoy your time in Florida! Cute card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I do appreciate them.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin