Saturday, April 25, 2009

card: thanks

I'm getting ready to go away with dh to San Diego for his conference. I'm really looking forward to catching up with old friends that I haven't seen in a while. Plus it will just be the two of us, which is a nice change. We'll be back late Wednesday night and I'm not setting up any posts in advance this time. I just haven't had much time to create other than the two cards. But that will change when I come back. i miss playing with paper.

Here is the card I made for dh's assistant for administrative day.



Supplies: paper and small stickers, Making Memories. stickers, KI Memories. trim, Doodlebug

5 comments:

  1. Have a fantastic time - what a super time of year to visit San Diego! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHat a very cute card!!!

    Have a great time! Love SD!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! Hope you & DH have had a wonderful time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an adorable card! I love how you combined all these different brands! Looks great! Hope you've had a fun time in CA!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, lovely, just a lovely card. Also, I adore your blog.
    Have a great time with your friend and see you soon. I'll back to read more of you.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I do appreciate them.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin