Saturday, April 4, 2009

card: U2

Today is a busy day. I have a bunch of last minute things I need to get done before we leave for Spring Break. We are going to Orlando and visit Disney World and Sea World. It should be a lot of fun and the kids are really excited because this will be their first time to Florida.

I'm actually thinking ahead and setting up some blog posts for the week. So I will actually be a better blogger while on vacation. Maybe I should do this more often. :)

A few days ago dh was able to purchase tickets for U2's upcoming concert at FedEx Field in September. We are really excited to see U2 again, they put on an awesome show. We are inviting some friends and dh had me make this card, sort of a save the date type of thing. I found the album cover online and printed it onto cardstock and added some Chatterbox stickers.


3 comments:

  1. Love the card & U2! They're awesome in concert! I gave you an award on my blog :) Have a wonderful time on vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet that will be an awesome concert! Hope you all are having fun in Orlando. Looking forward to seeing pictures and all those scrapbook pages. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I do appreciate them.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin