Monday, April 6, 2009

children's bookmarks

Several months ago, I was in JoAnn's with my kids and we were going through the clearance bins. They had these letter charms for 25¢. Well, you can't say no to that! So I got them their initials, except for #1 she wanted a B for Bond, and told them I would make them bookmarks. On Friday, I finally made them and it took me all of 15 minutes to do all three.





Supplies: paper, Die Cuts With a View and Basic Grey. laminate, Xyron. tag die, Sizzix. number stickers, KI Memories. letter sticker and floss

5 comments:

  1. Love these!! What a quick and inexpensive project!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea! This is a perfect project for Alec and Alyssa's rainy/snowy spring break.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute Bookmarks!!! Love those charms and what a deal!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Linda, what an awesome idea to make bookmarks with the charms! So cute. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great idea! Love the "007" on the Bond one. :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I do appreciate them.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin