Sunday, April 19, 2009

vacation day #1: epcot

I guess I really am a better blogger when I am on vacation. :) For some reason I feel like I have been playing catch up all last week and finally have time to share some of our vacation photos. I thought we would have more but I guess we were too busy running around having a good time or as dh liked to say we were busy hurrying up and waiting.

We arrived at our condo around 3pm. After we changed into shorts, we headed out to Epcot.


Some of the things we did include, Spaceship Earth, Innoventions, Mission Space (me and my boy didn't go on that), The Land Pavilion, and The Seas with Nemo. The bigs wanted to go on the Test Track but we didn't want to wait 90 minutes in line. We had dinner at the China Pavilion and walked around while waiting for the fireworks. In the end the kids were tired and didn't want to wait another 1/2 for them to start.

Here are the kids and me in front of a Mickey topiary.


And some of the princess topiaries, I really enjoyed all of the plants and flowers.




4 comments:

  1. Oh how pretty, I would looove to go again so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you are back! Hey, I just made you a major award as a giver, come on over to Paper Paisleys to get it!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, what gorgeous pictures! Love all the flowers & it's so nice to 'meet' you :) Glad you had a wonderful time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What great photos! You were there during the flower festival. My daughter's band was there recently but left a couple of days before it started. I would love to see those topiaries!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I do appreciate them.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin