Monday, April 13, 2009

home sweet home

We had a great time on vacation but it is so nice to be home. Now I am working on laundry and cleaning. I did my food shopping yesterday, had to drive a little further than normal but was able to find a store open on Easter.

Tiger was really happy to see us but I think we surprised her at first because she had her back arched and was all puffed up at us. This morning I went and got the dogs from the kennel and Tiger acted the same way with them but she hissed at them. I'm hoping in a couple of days all will be back to normal.

Tomorrow the kids go back to school. Hopefully I can start catching up with what everyone else has been doing this past week. And also get my photos uploaded to my computer.

I hope everyone had a Happy Easter!

6 comments:

  1. Welcome home! Can't wait to see photos of your trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it funny how our pets react sometimes, even if we haven't been gone long? I guess it's a long time in their world :)

    Welcome home!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awe welcome home! Soon things will be back to normal again! Zach went back today too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome home. Sounds like you had a wonderful vacation as well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome home! Did you take lots of pics?

    There is always the post-vacation laundry waiting to be done.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad you all had a good time & are safely time. Hope the furbabies have returned to normal. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I do appreciate them.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin