Tuesday, April 21, 2009

james patterson books

I just finished reading 8th Confession by James Patterson. I am a big fan of his books, especially the Alex Cross Series and the Women's Murder Club.

In this book, there are two cases that the club is working on, the murders of socialites and the murder of a homeless man. Both cases kept me guessing and I really found the case about the homeless man interesting, especially the nice twist that was thrown in there. There is also conflict between Cindy and Lindsay when Cindy starts dating Lindsay's partner Rich. If you read 7th Heaven, this would make some sense to you. I enjoyed the book. It was a fast read and I would recommend it to fans of Patterson and of crime novels.

Another one of Patterson's books I just finished was Run for You Life. It is another crime novel featuring, Detective Mike Bennett. Another fast read, which is one thing I like about his books. When I picked it up I didn't know it was the second novel in a new series until after I finished it. That didn't matter when it came to following the story but it may have helped with some personal background. Either way I will find out when I pick up Step on a Crack.

4 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for the recommendations... I am always on the lookout for a good read.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea to post book recommendations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to get this book and read it. I have been waiting forever for it to come out. Payday hurry up. LOL

    I love James Patterson and Patricia Cornwell.

    Cece

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I do appreciate them.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin