Tuesday, April 21, 2009

my cute stamps design team

I am so excited that I can now share that I have been asked to join the My Cute Stamps design team. I held this in for 2 days, I don't know how other crafters can hold in their good news for longer periods of time. It's really hard!

The rest of the team is:
Jen Caputo

Heather Pulvirenti

Heather Nichols

Julie Campbell

Kim Dellow

Yuki Leong

Krystie Hersch

And our Guest designer for May is Jen del Muro.

I'm really looking forward to working with the stamps and the rest of the team.

5 comments:

  1. Linda, that's awesome! I'm so happy for you! It's an honor that is very well deserved! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome news! Congrats! That looks like a fun team to be working with too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! That is fantastic and exciting news!

    ReplyDelete
  4. CONGRATULATIONS!! Can't wait to see what your DT comes up with :)

    And Jen is a super lady; enjoy working with her too!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How exciting!! I bet that was hard news to hold in. Congrats! Looking forward to seeing your creations for the team. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I do appreciate them.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin