Wednesday, April 1, 2009

photo tag

I was tagged by Sarah and Toni

The tag how-to...

1. Go to the photos folder on your computer.
2. Go to the seventh folder of photos.
3. Go to the seventh photo.
4. Put the seventh photo on your blog along with a description.
5. Invite seven friends to join.



This is a photo of our front yard in West Virginia after a snow storm. I think it had started to warm up because there is a nice frozen river in our drainage ditch. Sometimes I miss our old neighborhood, mostly the people but now I can keep in touch with them on Facebook.

6 comments:

  1. Golly, I thought you had lived in Md forever! Love the photo of the pets, and congrats on your online class. I was trying to think back to when I was student teaching because that is when I was green at teaching, and if I had any advice to give. I do, something I learned the hard way and corrected when I actually taught: maintain proper discipline. Teachers of younger kids tend to be very sweet-natured at first, and the kids who act up can spot that like radar and hone in on it. So can needy kids. Maintaining a bit of a distance can go a long way. You aren't there to make friends. (My supervising teacher had told me this but I ignored it, and then found out why she'd told me. :-(( )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photo! That's snow I can live with! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool photo! I haven't seen snow like that since I lived in VA. Thanks for playing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I enjoyed doing this same tag :)

    I am so done with snow!! Hopefully we've seen the last of it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great pic Linda... I didn't realize you lived in W Virginia... I'm so tired of the snow! I was tagged to do this so once i get my pc back, it will be interesting to see what pic I come up with

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great photo - I really enjoyed this tag because it brought back memories we might not have been thinking about otherwise :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I do appreciate them.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin