Wednesday, May 6, 2009

card: mom

I actually saw the sun today for about 30 minutes. It felt good until the clouds came back. Now it is raining again. I went to #2's poetry celebration today and her teacher made us write a poem. I picked Haiku and wrote it about rain.

Rain
Rain makes me sad.
Rain falling down on my head.
Rain go away today.

It is not a perfect 5-7-5 Haiku but it is close enough and not too bad for coming up with it on the fly.

Here is another Mother's Day card. I have this one for sale in my Etsy shop. I pulled out some classic Junkitz letters for this one.


Supplies: paper, Making Memories. rick rack, Doodlebug Designs. flower, Prima and Making Memories. letters, Junkitzs. brad and floss

1 comment:

  1. That paper is beautiful, too - and you did a great job with your poem; I'd be stuck if I was asked to write one on the spot! LOL!

    Have a very happy Mother's Day with your family :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I do appreciate them.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin