Friday, May 29, 2009

cps #117

I have a thing for Kawaii. I think it is too cute. Using CPS sketch #117, I made this card using My Cute Stamps, Sweet Kawaii set. And how cute is it that I had some cherry pattern paper.



Supplies: stamps, My Cute Stamps. paper, Die Cuts With a View. embossing folder, Cuttlebug. punches, Marvy Uchida. letters, Basics 2 card, Slice

I made this one with the extra doughnut I had colored when I first got this set.



Supplies: stamps, My Cute Stamps. paper, Die Cuts With a View. punches, Marvy Uchida and McGill. ribbon. markers, Bic Mark-it

4 comments:

  1. Very cute :) I have not commented before but I wanted to let you know I have been following it and you have also been given an award:
    http://thesocialfrog.com/?p=2038

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute cards. I haven't bought new stamps in forever. After looking at your cards maybe I need a few new sets :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are great! I really like the colors you used :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty cards! I like both designs. Now craving a donut.... LOL

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I do appreciate them.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin