Friday, May 22, 2009

hello stranger

It has been crazy busy here with all of the end of year activities that the kids have going on. And we aren't done yet.

Last week, I went with #2 to DC to visit the Native American Museum. That was a lot of fun, I always enjoy visiting DC. Then I went with #3 to the Baltimore Museum of Art. That was also nice. The museum has a lot of art work by Matisse which I enjoyed. We also had an awards assembly at the elementary school.

This week hasn't been too bad. I have mostly been trying to get my stuff together for this weekend. We have a wedding to go to tomorrow and that is going to be fun. Tomorrow, I'll post the card I made.

And hopefully this weekend I'll have some time to catch up with my blog reading. I'm really afraid to open Google Reader. :)

2 comments:

  1. Wow, it sounds like you've been having a lot of fun trips with the kids. I can't believe school is already winding down!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm playing catch-up here too, so you're not alone :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I do appreciate them.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin