Friday, May 1, 2009

san diego

We left for San Diego on Sunday. It was a lot of fun and it went by way too fast. This is me and dh before we went to dinner.



This is the view from our balcony at sunset.


We went to Coranado on Tuesday. This is a view of the city from the other side of the bay.

We walked around for the day. The beach was beautiful. I wish it was warmer though.


We got home late Wednesday night. We had a great time. I am a still little jet lagged but htat is okay. Tomorrow I will start posting some projects.

6 comments:

  1. Looks like you had an awesome time, love the photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful photos! San Diego is so beautiful! I was there back in 1986. Looks like you had a great time & great pic of you & your dh :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to see you had such a wonderful time in San Diego! I love it here. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a wonderful trip! I've never been there but would like to visit someday.TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. San Diego is gorgeous!! It was the first place we lived in the U.S. after moving here from Scotland - what a city for our first taste of the U.S., huh? :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like a great trip! So beautiful. And you two are such a cute couple - wonderful photo! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I do appreciate them.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin