Wednesday, June 10, 2009

last full day of school

Today is the last full day of school and I am happy to report that I have made it through the year alone. The kids have 2 half days left and then starts the summer fun. We'll have to sit down and figure out what we want to do this summer. We aren't going anywhere since we are having some major work done on our house. So far trips to DC and several of the surrounding Civil War battlefields have been mentioned. And dh is talking about us joining a pool this summer. So we should be keeping busy.

Thank you to the Social Frog for this award.





I'm going to pass it on to Sarah, Janet and Toni

Now I need to make some new projects. Things have been a little crazy with all the different parties and awards assemblies that I haven't had much time for fun. The first thing I am going to start with are some thank yous for the teachers.

4 comments:

  1. How exciting to have summer just a few days away! Trip to DC and battlefields are great ideas. We too often forget about the neat things to do in our own areas. :)

    Thanks for the award!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Linda! :-)

    Sounds like a very busy summer for you. It would be great to live so close to historical and cultural places like you do! I enjoyed living in Chicago for that reason, but (as Sarah said) we didn't take advantage of things as often as we should have!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those sound like great ideas for the summer. I wish there was something like that nearby for me. My son started his summer vacation today, so I need to get moving on making plans.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Linda!! Enjoy all those Summer activities you have lined up :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I do appreciate them.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin