Tuesday, June 30, 2009

my cute stamps projects

It is the third week of summer vacation and I am having a good time with the kids. So far we have gone to Gettysburg and tomorrow we are going to DC to visit a couple museums.

Since I have been busy with the kids, I haven't had much free time to pay attention to my blog even though I have had some time to play with paper. Here are a few cards I made with My Cute Stamps.

This card is for my mom's birthday, which was last week. I used the Little Forest Friends set.

Supplies: stamps, My Cute Stamps. paper, Basic Grey.

On this card I used the Dinosaurs RARRR set. I stamped the dinosaur with a glue pad and then added light brown flock.


Supplies: stamps, My Cute Stamps. paper, Basic Grey. flock, Fun Flock.

These stamps are from the Matryoshka Dolls set.


Supplies: stamps, My Cute Stamps. paper, Bo Bunny. embossing folder, Cuttlebug. punches, Marvy Uchida.

9 comments:

  1. Great cards! Sounds like you all are enjoying every minute of summer break. :) Have fun in DC!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! What a great time you must be having so far on break. Enjoy the trip tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those cards, great use of color and texture, they are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you are enjoying the summer :) These are gorgous cards - I love the dinosaur!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, Linda. It took a while but I finally got caught up and enjoying all the cards. I now have a wishlist of stamps I want at MCS -- you enabler you. :-)))

    xoxo,
    Aimeslee

    p.s. - Missy changed jobs, she is now a waitress at Outback. :-)))

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, how did I miss this one? Sounds like you're having a great summer!

    Very cute cards! I especially love the last one, it has such a classic look and the stamp is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohhh Cute! I love the use of vellum as the scallop. Nice touch.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful cards Linda! Sounds like you guys are enjoying your summer! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are all beautiful and fun. Really like how you have showcased each image. Love the Dinosaurs

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I do appreciate them.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin