Thursday, July 30, 2009

dinosaur birthday card and a design team call

I made this card for my nephew's birthday using the Dinosaurs RARRR set from My Cute Stamps. The number 5 is cut at 3 inches using the Fall/Back to School card. The papers are classic KI Memories (I really love their classics) from the Expecting collection.


Supplies: stamps, My Cute Stamps. paper, KI Memories. die cut, Slice. sticker, Making Memories. corner rounder.

My term on the My Cute Stamps design team is up and Holly is looking for new members. I enjoyed my time on the team and if you love her stamps, I encourage you to apply. For more information check out Holly's blog.

6 comments:

  1. Great card. Would have been perfect for my son when he turned 5. Loved dinosaurs!

    Linda you always get perfect impressions with stamping. What is your secret?

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute card for a little boy! I have some of that paper...it's in my hoarded Ki stash! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card Linda! Oh I remember those KI papers, I probably still have some too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you have a very fun and not overdone style, I really like that. This card is adorable

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a great site that you have here. I look forwarding to reading some more sometime in the future. I have a debate site myself that I would like you to check out when you get the chance. I would love to hear some of your thoughts on some controversial topics. Keep up the good work. Jason

    p.s. maybe we can do a link exchange or something

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute card! Love the stamped dinosaur and big number 5. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I do appreciate them.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin