Thursday, August 27, 2009

cleaning out the cobwebs

Hello everyone. I have been enjoying the last month of summer with my children before they go back to school next week. We really haven't done anything extra exciting other than back to school shopping. We did take a day trip back to West Virginia to visit our old neighborhood...good times! But it has been nice just hanging out.

So this week I am going to rearrange my blog and catch up with everyone in my reader. And it might be a good idea to start making projects again so I'll have something for you to read/look at when you visit.


3 comments:

  1. Linda I've been wondering what you've been up to. Glad to hear you're enjoying the summer. Can't wait to see the projects.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heyhey, sweetpea! So good to hear from you. Glad you liked my rantings, hahaha. Oh, we laugh as we dance to the gallows, what else can we do? Big hugs, ttyl! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you've had a good summer! It's nice to take a break once in awhile. :-) Glad you're back!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I do appreciate them.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin