Thursday, September 3, 2009

2s4y challenge # 34

I dug deep into my stash for the 2 Sketches 4 You challenge #34. I had used most of the papers from this Doodlebug collection for my girls' birthday layouts.




And of course, I had to buy it in the boy colors for my son too.



The sentiment is stamped with white ink and then heat embossed to make it stand out a little more. I was inspired to use my white ink on these cards by Sarah when I saw her use white ink stamped onto blue paper on a card.

Supplies: paper and stamp, Doodlebug. die cut, Sizzix.

Also, I just found out that I am featured on the Baltimore Etsy Street team blog today. So exciting!

4 comments:

  1. WOW they are both fabulous Linda! Great paper choice! :)
    ♥Dawn♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you did two versions of your card. Gorgeous colours.
    Thanks for playing along at http://2sketches4you.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute! I love that you made two cards - one boy, one girl :)
    Thanks for playing
    :) Kazan

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I do appreciate them.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin