Tuesday, September 1, 2009

fall semester at my creative classroom

The fall semester is now open for registration today at My Creative Classroom. I will be teaching 3 classes there this fall.

The first one is my Altered Card Tin Class. It starts on September 14 and will run for 3 weeks. The cost is $20. There are also 10 card sketches included in the class.


My second class is a Holiday Recipe Mini Album. The class starts in October 2 and will run for 3 weeks. The cost is $20. Students will pick which winter holiday they would like to focus on. Below are two examples, one is for Christmas cookies and the other is for Thanksgiving.




My last class is 10 Fast and Easy Teacher Gifts.

This class starts on November 2 and will run for 3 weeks. The cost is $20. The below photo is just a sample of the projects we will be working on. There are 5 card sketches included in this class.

2 comments:

  1. Wow Linda, adorable projects! Looks like your going to have a busy fall!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cool that you'll be teaching online! I hope it goes great for you. Your projects are super!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I do appreciate them.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin