Tuesday, October 13, 2009

craft show prep

I am getting ready for a craft show on November 7 at Oakland Mills High School in Columbia, Maryland. Less than 4 weeks away and I am feeling the pressure. My biggest concern is not having enough inventory. So far I have over 100 cards made and a few paper crafts. But I think I will be alright since I am sharing a space with 2 of my friends. Either way I'll still be making cards until then.

At least I am starting to work a little smarter. I made these 2 cards and at first glance they look identical but they have different sentiments. I'm using some classic Basic Grey, Lollipop Shop, for these cards too.





Supplies: paper, Basic Grey. sentiment, Making Memories. flowers, Prima. punch, Marvy Uchida. ribbon and rhinestone

3 comments:

  1. what a wonderful challenge! I'm not doing any craft shows, but I am trying to get some Christmas crafts completed! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful cards. 100 and making more. i'm happy just to get my 25-30 Christmas cards made each year :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your card, the one with pink ribbon. I'm hoping that someone give me like this card... holidays are fast approaching :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I do appreciate them.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin