Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving

I started subbing at the elementary school this year and I love it! I knew I would like it but I didn't realize just how much. They must like me too since I am up there a lot. :)

I wanted to share a couple Thanksgiving things I made before we head out to New York for the holiday.

I really liked this cute owl paper.




Supplies: paper, Carolee's Creation. die cut, Slice, Holiday Words and Expressions Card. punch, Martha Stewart

I made this journal block with some classic Chatterbox. Sorry for the weird photo, I had a hard time photographing these colors.



Supplies; paper, Chatterbox. die cuts, Slice, Noteworthy and Fall/Back to School Card.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Good subs are hard to find. They're lucky to have you.

    Happy Thanksgiving and enjoy your trip.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I do appreciate them.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin