Sunday, December 6, 2009

card: peace on earth

This is one of my favorite cards that I have made so far. I took the Sizzix die and cut it onto white and brown cardstock and red Basic Grey paper. Then I pieced everything together. Before I attached the bird I applied white glitter to cover. I printed the sentiment onto olive cardstock, rounded the corners and attached it to the card before I added the die cut. The flower centers and the eye are black rhinestones.



Supplies: paper, Basic Grey. die cut, Sizzix. glitter, Martha Stewart. font, Scriptina. black rhinestones

1 comment:

  1. You've been making some great holiday cards! My favorite is the first penguin card with the snowflake accent.

    Hope your holidays are going well! Oh and I am tempted to make those m&m cookies . . . holiday temptations are high this year!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I do appreciate them.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin