Wednesday, December 9, 2009

last year....

If you remember from last year, Tiger liked to climb our Christmas tree. She was only 4 months old at the time. You can read about and see her adventures in the tree here and here. I'm still trying to figure out when I am going to put up the tree. I have already decided not to put my irreplaceable ornaments on the tree just in case Tiger tries to climb the tree this year. I'm really hoping that she is too big to fit.

Here is Tiger last year. She made it to the top of the tree on Christmas day and declared herself master of the tree. I couldn't take it anymore and I took the tree down the next day. I'm really hoping this year is better.

3 comments:

  1. Great photo. Good luck with this year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is hilarious, what a great picture!

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha WHAT A SWEET PICTURE! I have to say that Lily has never tried this! lol

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I do appreciate them.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin