Monday, December 21, 2009

let it snow

I've been keeping busy with Christmas preparation. I have a few more projects I want to post but I have been having a hard time getting to it. Hopefully tomorrow since the kids are off from school again. I think we got close to 2 ft from the Saturday snow storm. In some places the drifts came up to my knees and I am 5' 9".

Here is a photo of our backyard taken from inside the kitchen. It is moments like this I really love our picture window, not to mention our snow blower.



And here is a shot of our deck.

3 comments:

  1. That is so pretty Linda!!! Wish we had more snow!!! Up here in the Northwest and you'd think we of all people would have snow....nope , notta, zero!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This post is great! I think you are putting a lot of hard work on your blog. I'm sure I'd come back here more often. You can also visit my site where you can find Professional Nannies or you could also post Babysitting jobs if you want for free. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really a great post, Thank you for sharing this post..

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I do appreciate them.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin