Friday, December 4, 2009

m&m cookies

I made these cookies yesterday. The best part about these is that you can change the m&m's to fit the time of year. This is an older photo but yesterday I used the Dark Chocolate Christmas ones.



Here is the recipe:

1 cup Crisco
1 cup Brown Sugar
1/2 cup of Sugar
2 eggs
2 tsp vanilla
2 1/4 cup flour
1 tsp baking soda
1 tsp salt
1 1/2 cup m&m's

Preheat oven to 350*. Cream shortening, sugars, eggs and vanilla. Mix dry ingredients in separate bowl and add gradually to sugar mix. Add 3/4 cup of m&m's and mix. Drop by the spoonful onto cookie sheet. Decorate with remaining m&m's. Bake for 10-12 minutes.

Notes: I don't measure out the m&m's, I just dump almost the whole medium bag in the dough. if I need to decorate I will. I also use a small ice cream scoop for my cookies. And I bake those for about 13 minutes at 350*

1 comment:

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I do appreciate them.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin