Wednesday, December 23, 2009

poinsettia invitation

I made these invitations for one of the Christmas parties my dh threw for some of his employees. My apologies for the odd photo, I took it when I was stuffing envelopes and didn't check to see how they turned out and now they are gone.

The ribbon is a soft lime green. The brad was a regular gold brad that I applied glue to and then covered with yellow glitter. The flowers were cut at 2, 2 1/2 and 3 inches.



Supplies: cardstock. punch, Martha Stewart. embossing folder, Cuttlebug. die cuts, Basics 2 Slice card. brad. ribbon. glitter.

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Love the poinsettia and the embossed background. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love this one - so elegant! Love how the poinsettia turned out and the background really finishes the card.

    Have a great Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty invitation! The poinsettia is beautiful!

    Hope you have a wonderful Christmas, Linda!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I do appreciate them.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin