Thursday, December 24, 2009

snowflake gift bags

I made these gift bag earlier in the month as party favors for my dh's manager party. I cut the cardstock to 2x4 inches and then embossed them with the snowflake folder. The snowflakes I cut out at 2 inches with the Fa La La card and then embossed with the Swiss dots folder. And to dh's surprise I used red staples to close the bags.



Supplies: cardstock. embossing folders, Cuttlebug. die cut, Slice. red staples and candy bags.

I hope everyone has a Merry Christmas and that Santa brings you everything on your list!

5 comments:

  1. This is a great blog you have here! I have a blog myself which provides guidance and inspiration to people all around the world. You know, life is hard enough, and I hope that one day my site will be a top resource where people can come and hear what they need to here to brighten up their day and truly feel better about themselves in their journey through life.

    I would like to exchange links with you to help spread some traffic around between each other. Please let me know if this is possible.

    Jason
    TheWISDOMWALL.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I looked everywhere for that embossing folder! Cute idea for gift bags.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This post is great! I think you are putting a lot of hard work on your blog. I'm sure I'd come back here more often. You can also visit my site where you can find Professional Nannies or you could also post Nanny Needed and Babysitting jobs if you want for free. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I do appreciate them.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin