Friday, January 29, 2010

2s4y Laura's sketch #44

I went to the lss yesterday and bought some new paper. I do enjoy going to my lss even though it is a 50 minute ride one way. But I had to go since I was in the mood for something new. I haven't been shopping for paper since November, I think. I could have been longer but I am thinking I bought stuff to make Christmas cards.

For this card I used 2s4y sketch #44 and some new Basic Grey. Other than turning it, I keep the sketch the same. I originally stamped the matryoshka dolls onto the blue paper but it looked flat and was hard to see. So then I stamped them again on blue paper and cut them out as close as I could to the stamping. I attached them with pop dots and now I like it so much more. Although, now that I am looking at it I'm thinking I should have rounded the top corners....oh well, maybe next time.


Supplies: paper, Basic Grey. stamps, My Cute Stamps and Stampin Up. punches, Martha Stewart. ribbon and pink rhinestone.

4 comments:

  1. Such a cute card. Love that stamp set!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card! Thanks for playing at 2S4Y!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet card! Love the nesting dolls image! Thanks for playing! :) Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh so cute!! LOVe the nesting dolls!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I do appreciate them.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin