Friday, January 15, 2010

front page excitement

I have been making Valentines for my Etsy shop the past couple of days. One of the cards I listed the other day I really wasn't sure about. The design is a simple one and I kept wondering if it was enough. Eventually I decided it was enough and listed it.

I have had this pattern paper for forever. I fell in love with it because it was so cute and really sweet. Who hasn't written a note to someone with the check yes or no boxes? And as usual I just kept it and admired it...until the other day.


Supplies: paper, 7 gypsies. embossing folder, Cuttlebug.

Then I woke up this morning and saw that I was featured on the front page through an update on my fan page. Only I didn't realize that was what that update meant at the time. It only took me another 9 hours to figure it out. True story but that's ok because it is still exciting to me. And the best part is that someone bought it! So in the end I guess it was enough and I'm glad it has found a new home.

4 comments:

  1. Hey, Linda Lou! Congrats for making the front page and selling that card. Your etsy cards are gorgeous! And I loved seeing your snow photos, although I was surprised that you are 5'9"? I always thought you were more my height (5'5") or shorter. Funny what ideas we get when we are virtual, huh? LOL I may try that "I Will" for my lists, sounds more positive. Great good luck with your Slice class. That's one machine I neither have nor really want, but that's probably because I haven't even opened my cricut that is 2 years old (I know, my bad!!!!). winkwink HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats, Linda! It's an adorable card! Glad your shop is doing well!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I do appreciate them.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin