Friday, January 8, 2010

happy new year...one week later

I hope everyone has had a wonderful start to the New Year. So far mine is off to a good start, keeping busy which keeps me out of trouble. :)

I have been thinking about my intentions for 2010. Last year, I wanted to get organized. I only accomplished half of that. I spent half of my time fighting with my inner procrastinator. So since I had small victories, I am going to continue getting organized and manage my time better.

I am still keeping a to do list only when I write it, I call it my "I will" list. I like that language better and it makes me feel accountable for what I need to get done. I am also trying to be realistic about these lists too. Sometimes I would write down everything only to become overwhelmed by the amount on it.

I haven't had much time to create with the holidays. That will change this weekend. I have a few things floating in my head that I want to get done. I am also teaching a Slice 101 class at My Creative Classroom this semester. I love that machine and am pretty excited about it.

I'll leave you with a fun photo of Tiger from last month. She was so happy to have the tree back again.

2 comments:

  1. I have the best of intentions this year and I think finding a word to represent it truly helps. I'm not good with lists, I usually forget where I put them, that I wrote them or what is on them...lol

    Love that picture of Tiger!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your idea of calling it an "I will" list!

    I haven't done the to-do list in a long time and actually decided earlier today that I'm going to try that out for a little while to see how it goes.

    Good luck on your organizing this year! Happy new year!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I do appreciate them.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin