Friday, January 22, 2010

spring semester is now open

The Spring semester is now open for registration at My Creative Classroom. This semester, I am teaching an introduction class to the Slice machine. I am really excited about this class because I enjoy using my Slice and I want to spread the love. :)

Also this week at My Creative Classroom, the free classroom, Everyday Moodlings, is now open with free tutorials on die cuts and chipboard. I have a tutorial on adding texture to die cuts and there are 3 other great projects for you to check out. Here is a peek at my card.


Supplies: paper, KI Memories. die cuts and sticker, Making Memories

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful spring card. I've been seeing a lot of projects with spring colors lately. I think we're all ready for spring.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I do appreciate them.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin