Monday, February 8, 2010

card: irresistable love

The plow came by yesterday so we can get out and restock our supplies for the 6-12 inches that are forecasted to come Tuesday night into Wednesday. No school for the kids today either. This will make it hard to record the voice parts of my presentations. I may have to bribe them. Right now 2 of them are playing a game called Potty Racers, where they are racing in a port-a-potty. It is a crazy little game.

I wanted to share this Valentine. I used some much loved KI Memories paper. It from the Wild Things Collection and it is one of my favorite collections from them. The chipboard heart is covered with paper and then attached to the card.


Supplies:paper and quote, KI Memories. chipboard, Making Memories

This card was featured in the Home and Garden section of Indie Spotting.

1 comment:

  1. What a cute card! Please check out my blog candy and color combo challenge at: http://www.pictureperfectcreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I do appreciate them.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin