Tuesday, February 9, 2010

card: love is a promise

Today, I am waiting for more snow. The forecast is calling for another 16-22" when it is all over by tomorrow. As of now the kids are out of school until Thursday but I think they won't go back until after the President's Day holiday. I've been to the store again to restock on the essentials so we are good to go. Our only concern right now is where are we going to put another 2 feet of snow.

Here is another valentine using KI Memories, Wild Things collection. One of the things I love about these papers is that they are double sided.


Supplies: paper and quote, KI Memories. die cuts, Slice Basics 1 card

1 comment:

  1. I stumbled upon your site today :) glad I did! I absolutely LOVE your "love" cards :) great job! I'll be stopping by more often!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I do appreciate them.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin