I used Card Patterns sketch #51 to create this card. I change the sketch by turning it and not using hearts on it.
I used Fabri-tac to adhere the ribbon to the card. Sometimes I can be a little messy when I work. Well, I got glue on my fingernail. And when I went to clean up, I noticed that it ate right through my nail polish! Yikes, I wonder what is in that glue.
Note: Karen from Beacon Adhesives commented to let me know there is acetone in the glue, which makes sense once I think about it. I still love Fabri-tac but I'll have to be neater when I work with it next time, if that is even possible. :)
Supplies: die cuts, Noteworthy card, Slice. ribbons, flowers, rhinestones.