Monday, February 22, 2010

card patterns #52

Here is my entry for Card Patterns sketch #52. It is a little different than the sketch but I really like how it came out.

When I saw this pattern paper paper, I had to have it because it reminded me of the Sweet Kawaii stamps I have. Now the sentiment that comes with the set is smaller than I had wanted to use on this card. So I printed my own sentiment on the computer.  Also, after I colored my ice cream cone, I applied Diamond Dust to it.


Supplies: paper, Creative Imaginations. stamp, My Cute Stamps. punches, Marvy Uchida, EK Success and Fiskars. font, Creampuff. markers, Bic Mark-it. Diamond Dust.

2 comments:

  1. Awwww...this is really adorable Linda!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey girl, great take on the sketch. The 2 rectangles were really blocking my muse on this card so I ended up not doing it. there's too many sketches and I get overwhelmed. hope you all are doing great and staying warm. xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I do appreciate them.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin